Emoally(Arunarcis Solutions Pvt Ltd a subdivision of Macaire Solutions Pte Ltd) essentially aims at a safe and civil interaction between two users who choose our app to explore virtual connections and convert these connections in to meaningful conversation. We value our user’s safety primarily hence consider it as our penultimate obligation to advise our users about all the precautions that must be taken into consideration in order to avoid any form of commotion and to ensure a pleasant and cordial experience.
Users are requested to take a look at the precautionary guidelines suggested herein below, considering users are the only ones who have their wellbeing at their best interest. These guidelines are mere suggestions made on behalf of Emoally and are not mandatory confirmation or promise of any sort, users may employ these guidelines while interacting/meeting with other users or use their own means and methods, as they deem fit, to ensure their safety save and except the measures should not pose any harm or danger to the other users.
- The user shall only share the One Time Password that is generated by the Emoally App after the User has transferred/wired in full the tariff, asked by the desired profile User. The user must strictly refrain from sharing any other financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users. The user must not be fooled in to pay any money to the chosen user at the time of the meeting, as the meetings are always set after the asked tariff has been paid by the user to the chosen user via online payment gateways, and the same must be reported at the very instant.
- Emoally reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates terms of Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and Emoally cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with its terms and conditions. If you see Content on the Service that violates the terms, please report it within the Service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users are prohibited from transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. If any user comes across such unlawful activities they are requested to report it instantly. Emoally reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate, or otherwise discontinue, such Accounts, in the event, it determines that you have violated any such law or regulation, or any term or condition of this Agreement. In order to combat harassing or illegal conduct, including fraud, Emoally may monitor customer’s activities.
- The user must at any, it has been made aware of any chosen user who is violating Emoally’s terms and conditions, report such chosen user and the breach committed.
- At any point, where the Users suspect that the chosen user or vice versa is a minor (below the age of 18) the users are required to report such profiles immediately so as to enable Emoally to take the relevant action as necessary depending on the intention and intensity of the violation and damage.
- The user must always be careful and diligent at recognising any fraudulent or fake profiles which appear to be dubious or questionable, especially when the profile users solicit or promote any kind of sale of goods or services, unrelated to the purpose set out in the terms and conditions of the Emoally app.
- The users are advised to guard and protect their private information such as their bank details or credit/debit card details, card CVV digits, special identification number or any other personal details including but not limited to personal or professional addresses to the other users. Sharing of such numbers would cause the private information of the user to be exploited and Emoally will not be able to control the damage nor shall be held liable for any loss, whatsoever.
- The users are also suggested to set up their meetings in public places to ensure a safe and smooth face to face meeting, and it is also further advised to share the details of the desired profile users, whom the users are set to meet, with their friends, to ensure utmost transparency about the identity of the person that the user is about to meet.
- The users must not refrain from reporting the desired profile users, in case if the latter behaves inappropriately after the face to face meetings, in order to enable Emoally to take relevant actions and to preclude such profiles from the platform.
- The users must always be conscientious and careful at choosing the chosen user for a meeting.
- The user is advised not to indulge in the consumption of a controlled substance (alcohol, drugs, opium, hash, weed) or other contrabands in order to avoid impairment of judgment. The user must ensure a sharp presence of mind so as to assess any evident dangers that may be posed by a bogus fraud and make sure that you always get your own drink to avoid any adulteration by the desired profile user.
- The users must not let the chosen user know their personal home addresses, hence they should always arrange for their own transportation after the meeting.
- The user must periodically get themselves medically examined if they are sexually active with multiple partners and also take the necessary precautions such as vaccinations as may be prescribed.
In case of emergency of any sort, rape, sexual assaults, mugging, blackmail, extortion, molestation or other sexual offences, The User may contact local police at any time to seek help and report the issue.